Saturday, February 26, 2011

Exercise, cont.

Who am I?

I am someone who will tell you more than you wanted to know about me.

Yep, that's me. I've learned the hard way that not everyone wants to discuss things in minute detail, especially emotional things. I enjoy it. I enjoy analyzing things and figuring them out, in order to avoid future confusion. I know I can't expect all other people to feel the same way, but if they are going to be close to me, they have to accept the fact that I NEED TO DO THIS. It's not a form of torture. I swear.

I enjoy being outdoors when it's nice. I like walking/hiking in a laid-back fashion, but nothing competitive. I love fishing but I'm not great at it. I like camping when everything is going right, not when a thunderstorm comes in the middle of the night and blows your tent away.

But I also enjoy the finer things of life, like fine dining, going to concerts, shopping, having my hair done, getting a massage. Can I afford these things now? No.

My ideal car in an ideal world where oil was not a pollutant or outrageously expensive, would be this:

It is a flat black Lotus Elise.

But this is more likely to fit my lifestyle:

 This is a 2011 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Jeep Cherokee Laredo.


Yeah, I'm daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment