Friday, February 25, 2011

Exercise

So I'm told I should do this exercise to help shore up my sense of self. Ok.

Things I Like:

The color blue, especially old blue bottles
Horses
Baby animals
Painting
Cooking
Sushi
Meat
Being touched (by the right person)
Affection (see above)
Coffee
Morning conversations
White noise when I sleep
Traveling
Spending time with the one I love
Feeling safe
Self-expression
Writing (poetry, etc.)
Reading (mostly fiction)
Meaningful work
Gardening
Happy drunks

Things I Don't Like:

Being talked down to
Being belittled
Being devalued
Useless criticism
Meanness/cruelty
Verbal/emotional abuse
Prolonged physical distance
Cold rainy days
Bland food
Snobbery
Money-hungry fucks
Complications
Being lonely
Boredom
Drudgery
Instability (though all too familiar)
Snoring
Mean drunks

No comments:

Post a Comment